Job Profile – Financial Services Industry Consultant

Dear members,

Currently, I am looking for candidates for Financial Consultant to
be posted at our client's office located in Southern Jakarta. They
are one of major IT indusry in USA and have worldwide market scope.

Key Responsibilities:

•Understand the needs of the customer, what drives their
business/industry and keeps them up at night (i.e. key drivers,
products/services, market challenges and competition).
•Align the portfolio of Services and product offerings (business
strategies and capabilities) and those of our partners with customer
objectives to maximize the efficiency of delivery of services to our
customer.
•Help customers make decisions around outsourcing core/non-core
services.
•Be able to interface at all levels of the customer organization
•Ensure industry best practices and service delivery processes are
integrated consistently into customer delivery approach.
•Solid Bid Management/Business Development and Services Delivery
background

Key traits:

•Solid consulting skills/experience and a strong business background
•Ability to work effectively at the nexus of business and IT
•Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) to all
management levels within customer organization.
•Ability to identify key decision makers and the criteria for
successfully selling to each.
•Ability to listen carefully and extract key issues.
•Conflict resolution and negotiation skills/experience. Solid
project management skills/experience.
•Certification in quality and industry best practice (as
appropriate) with proven implementation experience.
•Proven track record of effective customer governance practices.
•Ability to understand the basic accounting principles. Proven track
record for managing P&L activities.
•Workshop facilitation with executive level participation.
•Ability to socialize and generate consensus for new ideas and to
overcome resistance.

Focus Areas:

Financial Services Industry Expertise especially in areas like
Enterprise IT infrastructure/architecture, Business Intelligence,
CRM, Shared Services, Branch applications, Workflow and Imaging
Solutions etc.

We offer attractive and good salary packages for those who meey
above requirements.
Hiring in Jakarta  ~ with at least 6 years relevant experience ~ to
start asap - minimum of  1 year contract ~ possibility to convert to
permanant hire

Please send your CV immediately to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Best Regards,

Dewi Fitriani
IT Recruitment Consultant
PT JOHN CLEMENTS CONSULTANTS INDONESIA
Atrium Mulia Building, 2nd floor, Suite 205
Jl. H.R. Rasuna Said Kav.B 10-11, Jakarta 12910
Phone: (6221) 525-7436, 252-1266 (hunting)
Fax: (6221) 525-7435
Website: www.johnclements.com

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id