Soltius Indonesia is formerly known as SDI Technologies and IMC. With
this merger, Soltius Indonesia would be among the top 5 consulting
companies in Indonesia and one of the largest on SAP consulting for
business specific to Indonesia.

Our vision is to be a global service enterprise, recognized by
customers, competitors, investors, employees and community as a
reliable and valued partner. Our trademark will be the innovation,
initiative and teamwork of our people and our ability to anticipate
and effectively respond to change and to create opportunity.

As a Global Solution Provider, Soltius Indonesia forms strategic
alliances and partnerships with Enterprise Resource Planning (SAP &
Microsoft Business Solutions), Retail and Utilities, Finance and
Banking, Customer Care & Billing Solutions, Technology Infrastructure
services and Software Development.

In support of operation, we are looking for young and experienced
Professional to fulfill the following positions:

1. SAP CONSULTANTS

SPECIFIC FOR DUBAI PROJECT:

-BW Consultant (Code:BW-Dubai)
-SD Consultant (Code:SD-Dubai-Distribution)
-MM Consultant (Code:MM-Dubai-Distribution)

Requirements:

-Graduate degree in any discipline
-Available immediately
-Minimum 4 years experience in SAP implementation projects
-Have been through at least 2 full cycle implementation for each
module mention above
-For SD and MM candidates should have experience in distribution
industry

Project Location: Dubai
Client segment: distribution
A full cycle SAP Implementation Project
Project Duration : 7 months

FUNCTIONAL CONSULTANTS
Consultants:
- SD Consultant (Code:SD)
- FI Consultant (Code:FI/FICO)
- CO Consultant (Code:CO/FICO)
- MM Consultant (Code:MM/MM-WM)
- WM Consultant (Code:WM/MM-WM)
- PP Consultant (Code:PP)
- PM Consultant (Code:PM)

Specific Requirements:
-Minimum 2-3 years experience in SAP implementation projects
-Have been through at least 2-3 full cycle SAP implementation for
each module mention above

TECHNICAL CONSULTANTS
Sr. Consultants:
- ABAP Sr. Consultant (Code:ABAP-Sr)
- BASIS Sr. Consultant (Code:BASIS-Sr)

Specific Requirements:
-Minimum 4-5 years experience in SAP implementation projects
-Have been through at least 4-5 full cycle SAP implementation.

General Requirements:
-Strong interpersonal, communication and analytical skill
-Willing to travel and have high flexibility for project allocation
-Fluent in English both oral and written

2. Other Positions for Jakarta Based

-SR. SYSTEM ENGINEER (Code: Sr. SE)
Specific Requirements:
-Experience with installation and maintenance of the Linux
operating system is a must
-Experience with installation and maintenance of Java based
application servers is a must
-Experience with clustering of web and application server is
preferred
-Experience with database administration is preferred

-SR. DEVELOPER (Code: Sr. De)
Specific Requirements:
-Experience with web-based J2ee technologies is a must
-Experience with enterprise integration (EI)is preferred
-Experience with business process management(BPM)is preferred

General Requirements:
-Graduate Degree from Computer Science/System Information
-Possess good English speaking and writing skills
-At least 4 years of experience in development of enterprise Java
applications

-FRESH GRADUATES (Code: FG)
Specific Requirements:
-Fresh graduate with major in System Information from reputable
university
-Possess good English speaking and writing skills

If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality
with total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, you are
welcome to be part of Soltius family. Please put the position code in
the subject of your email and kindly send your comprehensive
application letter and resume to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Attn to:
Recruitment Department
PT Soltius Indonesia
MidPlaza I, 10th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman kav 10-11
JAKARTA 10220

Excellent opportunity and challenges as well as outstanding
remuneration package will be offered.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id