Sun Microsystems Indonesia proudly present you Sun Developer Day 2006, as a
part of one-day Sun's Developer Conference held in each part of the world to
deliver latest development trends, tools, and technologies by Sun Global
Technology Evangelist Team

The FREE Sun Developer Day conferences bring together visionaries, leading
experts and developers to seize the next wave of technology innovations.
Hone your skills, take risks and challenge assumptions.

Seats are limited, REGISTER NOW!

develop </skills>
Advance your development skills with cutting-edge technical education.
Attend high level discussions and training with best-in-class instructors on
the latest technology developments and solutions. Elevate your skill set and
transform your ideas into tomorrow's breakthrough innovations.

share </ideas>
Sun Developer Days is a forum to share ideas and knowledge. Learn about the
latest technology developments and solutions, ask questions, gain meaningful
insights, get engaged in exclusive sessions with thought-provoking
discussions.

connect </everything>
Network with peers and learn how new technologies are being used for
competitive advantage across a range of industries.

advance </knowledge>
Advance your knowledge of the latest solutions that are open source
technology, security, Web services and more.

This Year, we conduct 2 events in a row targeted at specifically different
> community: Professional Developers, and Academic Developers.

As a sequence of Sun Developer Day, we proudly present you Sun University
> Day 2006, unique event specifically designed for Academic Community. Sun
> University Day will be held in a row on 20th of September 2006. Broadcasted
> via Dikti's Inherent Network to enable Sun University Day to reach wider
> area of academic communities.

for more info, event's agenda, and registration, please visit:

 id.sun.com/developerdays

 contact: [EMAIL PROTECTED] /021-5332370

Join The Participation Age

Permisi rekan-rekan Teknologia,
Mau mengundang rekan-rekan sekalian untuk menghadiri konferensi tahunan
kami, Sun Developer Days dan Sun University Days yang akan diadakan
berurutan nanti tanggal 19 dan 20 September 2006.

Salam Hormat,
----------------------
Grahadea Kusuf
Community Development
Sun Microsystems Indonesia

Join Open-Solaris User Group Indonesia@:
http://groups.google.com/OSUG-Indonesia

Info, Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
:: Hapus bagian yang tidak perlu (footer, dst) saat reply! ::
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##
$$ Iklan/promosi : www.itcenter.or.id/sponsorship $$

[@@] Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id