Saya sudah update ke 10.0.4, dan semua instruksi di
link yang saya sebutkan sebelumnya saya batalkan. Tapi
tetap tidak bisa, kemudian balik lagi ke 10.0.3, dan
ulangi ulang seluruh instruksinya dari awal untuk
seluruh client dan host. Tetap ada pesan error "Access
is Denied".

Saya udah minta temen untuk cek ulang yang saya
kerjakan apakah sesuai dengan instruksinya, tetep aja
gak bisa..

Mumet aku..

Tapi saya barusan dapat email juga dari seorang rekan,
dan saya belum coba untuk hari ini. Berikut emailnya:

Hi, Ade:

Have you reconfigured the Security Protocols on both
the client and server end?

See if this helps.

Extract:

The ES/Server software utilizes the Microsoft RPC
(Remote Procedure Call), and this is a Microsoft
problem.

These are things to do if you get the "RPC Server not
available" message.

1) Make certain that you can ping from the PC that has
the ES/Client installed to the PC that has ES/Server
installed.

If you can not ping, you have a network problem. This
could be a cabling problem, an IP address problem, a
subnet address problem, a bridge or router problem.
You must resolve this first.

2) Make certain that you can ping from the ES/Server
to the ES/Client.

If you can not ping, you have a network problem. This
could be a cabling problem, an IP address problem, a
subnet address problem, a bridge or router problem.
You must resolve this first.

3) Make certain that you can see the PC from Server's
Network Neighborhood, and vice-versa.

4) Make certain that there is an available ES/Server
session configured for "Allow remote connection".

5) Make certain that the PC with ES/Server is enabled
with the same network protocol that you configure the
ES/Client with.

6) Sometimes you can work around TCP/IP addressing
problems by using NetBeui.

Enable NetBeui in Host and Client PC's. Please be
aware, that NetBeui is not a routable protocol, and
therefore will not work for remote clients.

7) Domain Name Service (DNS) name resolution is
enabled.

Make certain that the Fully Qualified Domain name (the
DNS host name plus the DNS domain name) does not
contain more than 31 characters.

8) If you are running on Win95, check out these
Microsoft sites:

http://support. microsoft. com/support/ kb/articles/
Q149/8/46. ASP

http://support. microsoft. com/support/ kb/articles/
Q145/6/52. ASP

http://support. microsoft. com/support/ kb/articles/
Q175/0/85. ASP

http://support. microsoft. com/support/ kb/articles/
Q154/4/96. ASP

Ade also, see >

Resolution
Use one of the following resolutions:

Instead of writing to the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\
Software\ Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentV ersion\RunOnce
key, you can write to the HKEY_CURRENT_ USER\Software\
Microsoft\ Windows\CurrentV ersion\RunOnce key.

There is yet another workaround that will allow the
RPC server sufficient time to start up. This requires
creating a small executable in Visual Basic or Visual
C++ that contains a delay/pause/ sleep statement in
it.

Install this executable and write its path prior to
writing the path to Setup.exe in the RunOnce key.
This should give the RPC server enough time to start
up and will get around the error. Here is a sample
Visual Basic project that pauses
for 5 seconds.

Nanti saya coba dulu, dan cek ulang lagi semuanya.
Saya akan info hasilnya.

Regards,
Ade Aan Wirama
Coding for Humanity