yang agak2 mirip yang saya tau "SIMUTRANS" , game simulasi transportasi,
mulai dari transportasi pertambangan, transfportasi umum dll,
mungkin bisa di googling aja Gratis ko game-nya.

Please respond to ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com
From:   ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com on 18/09/2006 15:22:19
To:     ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com
cc:
Subject:        Re: [ITCENTER] Mau tanya tentang Game

Game jaman dos? :)
Yang ditanya file game ini atau game sejenis untuk saat ini ya?

Untuk filenya, silakan cari dan sepertinya tidak dilanjutkan lagi.
Game saat ini yang mirip2 mungkin raildoad tycoon.

>   Dear IT Team,
>
> Saya mau tanya tentang game mungkin ada yang pernah mengenal atau tahu
> tentang "Transport Tycoon Deluxe" yang di buat oleh Chris Sawyer. Saya
> ingin menanyakan apakah ada game yang sejenis dipasaran? mungkin teman2
> ada yang tahu nama-nama games sejenis ini??
>
> Thank's atas infonya.
>
> ,"
> DISCLAIMER :
>
> The information contained in this communication (including any
> attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt
from
> disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
> purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed.
> If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are
responsible
> for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
> disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of
the
> information contained in this transmission.
>
> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
> inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original
message
> and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system.
We do
> not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in
this
> message that do not relate to our official business.

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id

:: sponsor ---------------------------------------------------
www.laptopseken.com - Buat apa beli PC kalau bisa beli laptop!
Dapatkan harga spesial dari kami!

Important Notice:  This e-mail transmission is intended only for the use of the
named addressee, and may contain material/information that is private,
confidential or legally privileged.  Any retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or the taking of any action in reliance upon this material/information
by anyone other than the named addressee is prohibited. If it is received in
error by anyone other than the named addressee, please immediately notify the
sender at the address and telephone/telefax number or e-mail address set forth
herein, delete the material/information from any computer and destroy any
copies or print-outs that may have been made of this material/information.
Thank you.

DISCLAIMER: Internet communications are not secure. While every reasonable
effort has been made to ensure that this communication has not been tampered
with, PT United Tractors Tbk cannot be responsible for alterations made to the
contents of this message without its express consent. If you wish to receive a
hard copy of this message, please contact the sender. Opinions, conclusions and
of the company shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by PT United
Tractors Tbk.