From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <ITCENTER@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2006 11:00 AM
Subject: [ITCENTER] Mau tanya tentang Game

> Dear IT Team,
>
>    Saya mau tanya tentang game mungkin ada yang pernah mengenal atau tahu
> tentang "Transport Tycoon Deluxe" yang di buat oleh Chris Sawyer. Saya
> ingin menanyakan apakah ada game yang sejenis dipasaran? mungkin teman2
> ada yang tahu nama-nama games sejenis ini??
>
> Thank's atas infonya.
>
> ,"
> DISCLAIMER :
>
> The information contained in this communication (including any
attachments) is privileged and confidential, and may be legally exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. It is intended only for the specific
purpose of being used by the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.
If you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or are responsible
for delivery of the message to such person), you must not disclose,
disseminate, distribute, deliver, copy, circulate, rely on or use any of the
information contained in this transmission.

> We apologize if you have received this communication in error; kindly
inform the sender accordingly. Please also ensure that this original message
and any record of it is permanently deleted from your computer system. We do
not give or endorse any opinions, conclusions and other information in this
message that do not relate to our official business.

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id

www.laptopseken.com - Buat apa beli PC kalau bisa beli laptop!
Dapatkan harga spesial dari kami!