Ini ada buka lowongan di kantor, emailnya langsung aja ke yang bersangkutan
yaa .. I'm just the messenger ..

Thank's buat moderator .

Regards,

Siby

'-----------------------

PT. Nusindoprima Indah has been specializing as supplier for signage and
advertising products Since its establishment in 1992.

Supported by our vast network of precious customers and strong management
team, we have been the leader in this industry.

We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill following position :

Jr. System Engineer & Technical Support

Qualification :

            - Male, below 25 years old, single

            - Fresh graduate are welcome to apply

            - Relevant skill to perform troubleshooting and solving
software, hardware, and network related (LAN/WAN)

            - Systematic and strong analytical skill

            - Ability in system development life cycle (SDLC) is a plus

            - Good attitude, able to work under pressure

please send your cover letter & CV only (no certification and transcript
required) not more than October, 10th 2006

to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

HRD Manager,

PT. Nusindoprima Indah

Jl. Raya Kartini No.49 / 49 A

Gunung Sahari, Jakarta 12710

P: +6221 628 1268 / 69

F: +6221 628 1306 / 07

http://www.nusindo.com <http://www.nusindo.com/>

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id

www.laptopseken.com - Buat apa beli PC kalau bisa beli laptop!
Dapatkan harga spesial dari kami!