Dear All ,

We, Linggar Competency Development Center are pleased to invite you
to the seminar on Security 360° at Mulia Hotel Senayan , Jakarta
from December 6 to 7, 2006.

The seminar aims to give end users hands on training on how to
access their own security posture for their organization.

This workshop will also identify weaknesses of current security
products and software's ranging from Microsoft platforms and also
other operating system.

There would be also a forensic investigation training included in
this workshop.

 The tools that would be explained are exploit codes from major
hacker community and the vulnerabilities that are current and latest
threats.

With regard to the further information on the seminar, please refer
the attached paper.

If you need more details, please don't hesitate to contact us at
(021) 2553-5005

We will support the facilitation for each participant with Personal
Computer and Internet Access, Material Book and CD, Coffee break
(2x) and Lunch, Stationery, Souvenir, Special Gift Pack, Certificate
of Achievement and also 10% Voucher Discount Training at LCDC

Please let me know a participation of you or a person on behalf of
you to the seminar.

Thanks for your kind

Best Regards,

Ika Nur Meyta

Marketing Consultant

PT Linggar Competency Development Center

The Plaza Semanggi 7th Floor Suite  003

Phone : 021-25535005

Fax    : 021-25535003

Mobile :081-8802526

Email  : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id