Dear Mod,

Ada beberapa lowongan di tempat saya bekerja, lokasi kantornya di jakarta
pusat.
Mungkin ada teman2 yang tertarik bisa langsung apply ke alamat di bawah ya,
jangan ke alamat email saya.

I'm only the messenger . XD, buat temen2 yang lain mohon di forward ya .

Trims banget buat mod, kalau tidak boleh mohon direject saja .

Best Regards,

Siby Christian Aswin

EDP Assistant Manager

PT. Nusindoprima Indah

Jl. Raya Kartini No.49 / 49 A

Gunung Sahari, Jakarta 12710

P: +6221 628 1268 / 69, ext. 307

F: +6221 628 1306 / 07

E: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

http://www.nusindo.com <http://www.nusindo.com/>

'----------------------

PT. Nusindoprima Indah has been specializing as supplier for signage and
advertising products Since its establishment in 1992.

Supported by our vast network of precious customers and strong management
team, we have been the leader in this industry.

We are seeking a qualified candidate to fill following position :

Sales Executive (Code:SE)

            - Male / Female

            - Not more than 27 years old

            - D3 or S1 Degree, all major

            - Preferably having own car

            - Able to work independently and with a team

            - Willing to work under pressure

Import & Purchasing (Code:IMP)

            - Female

            - Understand about export / import procedures

            - Able to communicate in English in written and oral

            - Able to work independently and with a team

            - Willing to work under pressure

Web based application developer (Code:WBA)

            - Systematic and strong analytical skill

            - Working knowledge of ASP, Javascript / VBScript, crystal
report and COM / COM+ is essential

            - Relevant experience in 3rd norm database designing  &
Implementation using MS-SQL Server 2000, deep knowledge of  T-SQL, stored
procedure and trigger

            - Familiar in Windows 2000 Server / NT environment

            - Intermediate hardware and networking background

            - Able to work independently and with a team

            - Willing to work under pressure

please send your cover letter & CV not more than February, 28th 2007

to :

HRD Manager

PT. Nusindoprima Indah

Jl. Raya Kartini No.49 / 49 A

Gunung Sahari, Jakarta 12710

P: +6221 628 1268 / 69

or email to :

            [EMAIL PROTECTED]

(Notes, please read : for WBA position please cc to
[EMAIL PROTECTED])

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id