Emerio Corporation (www.emeriocorp.com <http://www.emeriocorp.com/> ) is
a leading IT Consulting and Services Company. We are a consolidation of
the group companies GlobeSoft and R & D Team Works. Incorporated in
1997, headquartered in Singapore, we employ over 800 dedicated and
highly skilled professionals across offices in Singapore, India,
Malaysia, Thailand, China, Indonesia and UK. Our business is structured
around six service offerings, which are Managed Services, Consulting
Services, Software Services, Professional Services, Network Services and
BPO Services.

In support of our operation in Indonesia as part of Emerio's strategy to
strengthen its presence in Asia, we are looking for young and
experienced Professional to fulfill following position:

BASIS CONSULTANT

Location: Jakarta - Indonesia

Requirements:

*       Graduate Degree in Information Technology from reputable
university
*       Has minimum 4 years experience in SAP Basis Administration
*       Experience with STMS, Backup, CCMS
*       Experienced in workflow/ transport management
*       Experience with workload and SQL Analysis and Troubleshooting of
SAP, DB, OS Performance, SAP & Oracle Installation.
*       Hands on exposure to SAP & Oracle Ugrade System
*       Hands on Experience with Net weaver technologies/ BW/SEM/APO
LiveCache/CRM would be highly desired
*       Has excellent interpersonal, communication & analytical skill
*       Fluent in English is a mandatory, both in oral and written

If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality with
total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, you are welcome
to be part of Emerio family. Please kindly send your comprehensive
resume to:

We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id