PT. CHELONIND INTEGRATED
We Make IT Work

We are a fast growing IT Consultant in Bandung need to expand the human
resources to face our competitive business. We are looking for new talent
and high motivation person to join in our team soon. The positions offered
and the specific requirement are:

   1. System Analyst (code: SA)
      - Familiar with Concept of Information Technology
      - Familiar with Object Oriented Modeling & UML
      - Have ability in Software Requirement Gathering, Business Process &
Software Modeling
      - Have ability in software development testing
      - Have good communication skill to contact with our business client
      - Have ability in project documentation which are Technical Proposal,
User Manual, User Guide & Project Report

   2. Web Developer (code: .NET Webdev)
      - Familiar with .NET (Framework Architecture, Code, Threads & Web
Forms)
      - Have ability in C# and ASP.Net programming is most likely
      - Familiar of Web technologies, including HTML, XML, Javascript, CSS
      - Have ability in database development at least MSSQL Server
      - Have knowledge in Object Oriented Programming & CASE tools

General Requirement:
- Experienced or fresh graduated from D3/S1 IT engineering & IT management
(other disciplines are welcome)
- Age max. 28 years old
- High motivation to work & learn
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Able to work individually or as a team

If you meet the requirement and interest to join with us please send your
application letter and complete CV (include photo & expected salary) to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] (Please write the code of your interested position
on email subject)

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id