*Yahoo! Web Messenger*

[image: yahoowebmessenger_logo78.gif]

Yahoo! Web Messenger is the web-based version of the popular instant
messaging client and protocol provided by Yahoo!. Yahoo! Web Messenger is
free of charge and can be used with a generic "Yahoo! ID", which also allows
access to other Yahoo! services, such as Yahoo! Mail, where users can be
automatically notified when they receive new email. Yahoo! Web Messenger
also allows you to chat with friends on MSN.

*Link:* http://webmessenger.yahoo.com

*MSN Web Messenger*

[image: msnwebmessenger_logo34.gif]

MSN Web Messenger is the web-based version of MSN Messenger. This service
allows you to stay in touch with your contacts and chat with them, but does
not allow file sharing and video calls. In order to log in it is necessary
to have a Microsoft Passport ID. MSN Web Messenger does not allow you to
chat with friends who are on different IM networks.

*Link:* http://webmessenger.msn.com

*Meebo*

[image: meebo_logo98.gif]

Meebo is a cool cross-platform, multi-protocol, Ajax-based IM and presence
awareness aggregator. The one-page application allows anyone on any computer
platform to access and log in to Yahoo Messenger, Windows Live Messenger,
AOL IM and ICQ from one unique interface. Similar to desktop applications
like Trillian and Gaim, Meebo provides a single buddy list that is
automatically populated upon signing into the meebo web site. Free to use.

*Link:* http://www.meebo.com

*Kool IM*

[image: koolim_logo86.gif]

Kool IM is a web-based IM service that aggregates multiple messengers on one
page - AIM, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Google Talk, ICQ and
Jabber. Registered users can take advantage of managing their accounts and
more. However, registration is not mandatory. Free to use.

*Link:* http://www.koolim.com

*eBuddy*

[image: ebuddy_logo94.gif]

eBuddy is a web application that enables you to chat with your MSN, AOL and
Yahoo! buddies via your web browser. To use the web version of eBuddy, all
you need is a JavaScript enabled browser on your computer and it works even
if you are behind a firewall. If you are on the road, you can use the mobile
version of eBuddy to chat with your buddies. Every mobile device that
supports xHTML <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/XHTML> or
WAP<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_Application_Protocol>can be
used. For more information see the eBuddy mobile-related section.

*Link:* http://www.ebuddy.com

*Radius IM*

[image: radiusim_logo35.gif]

Radius IM is a free web service that shows you where your buddies are and
lets you send instant messages to them. Once you sign up, simply login to
Radius IM and choose your geographic location. Your friends will show up on
the friends list as icons on a map. You can message your friends on MSN, AOL
and Yahoo! Messenger. Radius IM is a completely browser-based application
and requires a Javascript enabled browser, which can be either Internet
Explorer 6+, Firefox 1.5+ or Safari 1.2+. Free to use.

*Link:* http://www.radiusim.com

*I LoveIM*

[image: iloveim_logo83.gif]

I Love IM is a web messenger application that allows you to stay connected
with your favorite Instant Messenger almost anywhere. You need a computer
with just a browser only. There is no need to download and install any
software or Java plug-ins into your computer to use I Love IM Web Instant
Messenger. I Love IM provides friendly, light and very easy to use web-based
interface with almost all core features from the original Instant Messenger.

*Link:* http://www.iloveim.com

*Snimmer*

[image: snimmer_logo43.gif]

Snimmer is a personal instant messaging web page that helps you stay in
touch with your friends. You can chat in a group with all of your friends at
once or chat individually via Web IM or regular IM. Through Snimmer you can
access different networks, such as MSN, Yahoo, AOL, ICQ, GTalk and Jabber.
You can also add your photos and create your profile. Free to use.

*Link:* http://www.snimmer.com

*Mabber*

[image: mabber_logo43.gif]

Mabber developed a mobile application that lets you chat and send messages
wherever you are. Required is a recent mobile phone equipped with Java and
some sort of data-plan. After login you can transfer the existing contacts
from other instant messaging networks (AIM, ICQ, MSN Messenger, Yahoo!
Messenger) to your account. You can use Mabber either on the web or download
the mobile client for your Java <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Java>-enabled
phone. With Mabber you can send messages with low cost, as it is cheaper
than using SMS text messaging (1 kb of data allows for about 7 messages).
Free to use.

*Link:* http://www.mabber.com

*Easy Messenger*

[image: easymessenger_logo.gif]

Easy Messenger brings you the best free instant messenger service that runs
entirely from your web browser. You can combine your MSN, ICQ, AIM, Yahoo!
and Jabber contacts into one solution. With the build-in RSS reader you are
always up-to-date with your favorite RSS
feeds<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rss_feed>.
In order to use Easy Messenger you need to register to the site. Free to
use.

*Link:* http://www.mijnmessenger.nl

*IMunitive*

[image: imunitive_logo1.gif]

IMunitive is a web service that allows you to connect to the MSN instant
messaging network and to Yahoo! IM network. IMunitive allows users to
personalize their contacts list by adding details and creating groups. In
the chat window, you can invite any buddy from a different IM network (e.g.
while you are chatting with MSN buddy you can invite other buddy from Yahoo
or AIM into the same chat session). IMunitive is free to use but requires
users to open an account.

*Link:* http://www.imunitive.com

*Messenger FX*

[image: messengerfx_logo8.gif]

Messenger FX is a web-based service that lets you access the MSN instant
messaging network without having to install anything on your computer. The
access is protected through encryption and the interface is available in
multiple languages. There is no possibility to talk to contacts that are on
other IM <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Instant_messaging> networks. Free to
use.

*Link:* http://www10.messengerfx.com

--
memang benar apa yang dikatakan ybs
http://www.last.fm/user/basibanget

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id