IT Operasional Staf, with qualifications :

Diploma in Computer Science / Information Technology (GPA min 3,00)
Male, max age 23 years old
Attention to detail
Fast learner
Experiences 0-1 years in IT
Good personality
Able to work underpresssure
High achievement motivation
Good communication and interpersonal skill

If you are confident that you meet our requirements, please send your complete
CV with recent photograph, transcript, and expected salary to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Please put " IT Staf” as the mail subject. E-mail with invalid subject will be
deleted automatically due to our mail filtering policy.

Only candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interview

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id