mungkin ini hallo-2nya kali ya untuk skype
salam,
bedjo

    *  Ideally, outgoing TCP connections to all ports (1..65535) should
      be opened. This option results in Skype working most reliably.
      This is only necessary for your Skype to be able to connect to the
      Skype network and will not make your network any less secure.
    * If the above is not possible, open up outgoing TCP connections to
      port 443. This will only work if you are using Skype version 0.97
      or later.
    * If the above is not possible, open up outgoing TCP connections to
      port 80. Some firewalls restrict traffic to port 80 to HTTP
      protocol, and in this case Skype can not use it since Skype does
      not use HTTP. In some firewalls it is possible to open up all
      traffic to port 80, not just HTTP, and in this case Skype will work.
    * If the above is not possible, Skype versions 0.97 or later can use
      a HTTPS/SSL proxy. In order to do that, you have to configure the
      proxy address in Internet Explorer options. Then Skype will be
      able to use it as well.
    * Please use our problem reporting form to report in details all the
      instances when you have experienced a problem with Skype and a
      firewall.

Virdian Pratama wrote:

> Rekan IT semua,
>
> di kantor SKYPE diblok
> tapi
> kenapa Y!M jadi terpengaruh, jadi tdk bisa online
> padahal yang diblok SKYPE...
>
> IT dkantor belum tau cara blok SKYPE tanpa mempengaruhi Y!M
>
> >>sistem : windows n Kerio
>
> ada yg bisa bantu kasi solusinya?
>
> pls ...
>
> and thanks
>
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]

> 5:26 PM

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
## Jobs: itcenter.or.id/jobs ## Bursa: itcenter.or.id/bursa ##

## Jaket ITCENTER tersedia di http://shop.itcenter.or.id