Clear Day
Dear Group members.

Our client ,a Growing Manufacturing company, is looking a qualified

candidate to fill in vacant Position as AutoCad 3D Designer.

 The Requirement  :

-         S1 / D3 Mechanical engineering / Technical engineering

-         have experience in design and drawing industrial product (
Manufacturing )

-         have experience in Auto Cad 3D.

-         Minimum Age 25 Years.

Reporting to : Design Superintendent

Remuneration Package

- Basic Salary : 3 mill

- Other Benefits

If you or your friend find qualification meets with the Requirement , don't
hesitate to send me your CV( only, no more than 150 kb )           to :  [EMAIL
PROTECTED]  and please put attn : Agustinus-3D on the e-mail subject. Thank You
and looking forward for your CV

Best Regards,

Agustinus Lesmana

Consultant

BINAJASA SUMBER SARANA, PT

JETS House

Jl. Ampera Raya no.5 (North End)

Pejaten Barat

Jakarta 12510

Phone : 021 7179 2222 / 718 1111 ( Hunting )

Faxes : 021 7179 1287 / 7179 3931

Email : [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]