Navision, sebetulnya dapat menggunakan 3 macam database, salah satu
diantaranya adalah Navision Database:

*Databases - *Navision runs on three different databases - the native
Navision database, the Microsoft SQL Server database, and the Microsoft MSDE
database (which is basically a scaled down version of Microsoft SQL Server).
Navision charges the same fee for either the Navision or SQL Server
database, and the MSDE version is priced 30% less. Historically,
approximately 80% of Navision customers have selected the Navision database,
but the popularity of the Microsoft SQL Server database has been rising
steadily. Both are excellent databases. The Navision database has a stellar
reputation for speed, stability and a lower total cost of ownership because
it requires less on-going administration to maintain. The Microsoft SQL
Server database is considered to be the best choice for larger Navision
customers.

Sumber:
http://www.mbsadvisor.com/navision/technology.htm

Salam,
BK. Wibowo

Pada tanggal 27/09/07, Devarly Prahas <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> menulis:

>   oh. jadi yang digunakan tetap sql server yach. trus apa maksudnya
> navision hanya semacam client? bagaimana dengan program tersebut, apakah
> tergolong baru atau sudah lama beredar. kalo boleh apakah bisa dijelaskan
> lebih lanjut mengenai definisi ERP. terimakasih

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]