On Dec 3, 2007 12:04 PM, Teguh Ramanal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> �暧疴� (Ryo Saeba) wrote:
> > On Nov 30, 2007 11:08 PM, nuni.nirmala <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > Iya bapak2, maksudnya agar super user pun harus hati-hati dalam
> >
> >> melakukannya, jika didampingi oleh user tertentu untuk spesific case
> >> or   workaround case. Aye juga tau itu dikit tapi, just pre-cautios
> >> actions as a recommended reading world wide. :D
> >>

> > FUD.
>
> Joke untuk linux admin, FUD untuk newbie dan non-Linux-user. SOL.

sebenarnya sih bukan joke. tapi sang penulis sengaja menghilangkan
paragraf penting di awal artikel.

" ATTENTION ALL USERS: Malicious Commands
I'd like to take a moment of your time to discuss a recent disturbing
trend the staff has been noticing on the forums, and also take this as
an opportunity to raise awareness of this situation through education.

We've recently had an increase in the number of dangerous commands
being posted on the forums. Don't pretend you don't know what I mean
-- commands that cause massive damage or disruption to the user's
computer.

I'd just like to caution those thinking of doing this that
UbuntuForums has a strict zero-tolerance policy when it comes to
posting dangerous commands. If you post one of them, particularly in a
support thread disguised as advice, expect to be instantly and
permanently BANNED, at the account, e-mail, IP, or ISP level. I do not
care about intent -- if you mean it as a joke, it is not funny. If you
mean it as a lesson, go teach it somewhere else. This behavior is
absolutely against the Forum Guidelines and Ubuntu Code of Conduct.

I'd also like to remind users to be cautious when someone tells you to
run some command or download some script as a solution to your
problem. When in doubt as to the safety of the procedure, it's always
a good idea to wait for more opinions, and/or have the command
explained to you and verify if the explanation makes sense by
consulting readily available documentation on Linux commands (such as
manpages). No matter how hard we try to stay on top of all posts in
realtime, we are not perfect.

Regards,

The UbuntuForums Staff."

--
things left unsaid, http://ryosaeba.wordpress.com
maxgain scams, http://maxgain.wordpress.com

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]