RPG TRAINEE PROGRAM

Emerio Corporation is a leading IT Consulting and Services Company
(www.emeriocorp.com <http://www.emeriocorp.com/> ). We are a
consolidation of the group companies GlobeSoft and R & D Team Works.
Incorporated in 1997, headquartered in Singapore, we employ over 800
dedicated and highly skilled professionals across offices in Singapore,
India, Malaysia, Thailand, China, Indonesia and UK. Our business is
structured around six service offerings, which are Managed Services,
Consulting Services, Software Services, Professional Services, Network
Services and BPO Services.

In support of our operation in Indonesia as part of Emerio's strategy to
strengthen its presence in Asia, we are inviting young, intelligent and
dynamic resources to join our IT Trainee Program.

Join Emerio Indonesia on our IT Trainee Program and you will be
embarking on RPG 400 Trainee program that will equip you with IT skills
you need to succeed as IT Professional. We will provide 1 month Trainee
Program and will be evaluated upon completion of the program to become
employee of our company.

We are looking for candidates with following requirements:

*       Fresh Graduate from reputable university with a degree of
Information Technology / Computer Science / Technical background with
minimum GPA 3.00

*       Under 25 years old

*       Has Conceptual Knowledge in Relational Database management
System (RDMS)

*       Has good programming language skills, such as (Cobol / PHP / VB
/ C / C++)

*       Has drive, ambition, determination and good interpersonal skill

*       Good English communication skill both in written and verbal is
essential

*       The candidate should be willing to have employment bond with the
company

If you consider yourself as a strong and convincing personality with
total dedication to quality and customer satisfaction, you are welcome
to be part of Emerio family. Please kindly send your comprehensive
resume with the subject to:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified

Gabung, Keluar, Mode Kirim : [EMAIL PROTECTED]