Om Moderator numpang posting Lowongan kerja yah.....

Jatis Solutions eCOM is a rapidly growing regional consulting and IT services
company headquartered in Jakarta (www.jatis-ecom.com) with its focus on Telco
Industry, Business Intelligence, Infrastructure Solutions, Managed Services,
Professional Services, and Software Services.
In support of our operation in Indonesia’s Telco Operator as part of Ecom’s
strategy to strengthen its presence in Indonesia, we are looking for young and
experienced Professional to fulfill following position:

C#.Net Programmer

Requirements:
• Graduate Degree in Information Technology or related major from reputable
university
• Have 1 – 2 Years of strong technical experience in IT Projects
• Has good communication skills Good English, both in verbal and written and
also have high commitment to meet project target.
• Knowledge in C#.Net VB.Net, AJAX, Web Service, etc
• Proficiency in SQL Server 2005 and Oracle (Store Procedure, Trigger, View,
etc)
• Familiar with Crystal Report
• Familiar with technical documentation

Please send your CV and contact no to [EMAIL PROTECTED]