We are a IT company located in Jakarta (Gandaria) as a provider of IT
solutions and outsourcing services.
We have been developing an Asset Management System and a Digital
Document Management System, that interconnected each other.

We need a strong and freak PHP artist to become our team member.
ARE you ?

<?php
      if ($phpExperts && $needJobs ) {
      mail($me,"PHP Experts", $resume);
     }
?>

Objectives:
   - To design and administer software and databases.
   - To test and develop software.

Responsibilities:
   - Develop some codes that are needed for the project's website
development
   - Manage systems provided for business study and plan

Education:
   - Hold Minimum Diploma degree in Computer Science or Information
Technology or any course related

Required skill(s) :
   - Excellent PHP programming Skills
   - Understand about Webservices in PHP
   - Experienced in framework, CMS development
   - Skilled in CSS and xHTML, concerned in latest web standards

Prefered Skill(s) :
   - PHP Framework - Zend | Prado | Sympony | Cake
   - CMS Customize
   - AJAX
   - Web Design (Template, icons, menu, CSS)
   - Web Security
   - Knows how to handle Linux Servers (Red Hat).

   - postgreSQL (syntax and design)
   - Oracle (syntax and design)

Prefered experience/knowledge
   - Asset Management System
   - Digital Document Management System (Filing)

Full-Time, Part-Time and Contract position available.

Work in a team,
Able to work under pressure and willing to work overtime,
Productive and able to work hard under pressure

Please send your CV to :
   [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
   + with screen-shoot or web-address of portfolio

Regds'
Doddy Prima Kd