We, P.T. Daysindo Melkin Nusantara or as we are commonly known  DMN
Consulting, would like to introduce our Recruitment & Outsourcing
Division specializing in Placement and Selection. The main intention
of our existence is to accommodate the needs of corporate clients in
identifying well-qualified and experienced candidates for placement
in their pivotal positions, through our proven search methodologies
and processes.

Currently we are looking for qualified candidates for our Client, a
well established IT Company that focuses its business in providing
solutions to Financial and Telco Industry through a wide array of
innovative e-commerce solutions and state-of-the-art Technology.
To support their rapid business growth, :

JAVA DEVELOPER

•Degree in Computer Science / Software engineering or equivalent
•Strong Understanding of Software Engineering
•Understanding of Object Oriented is a must
•Good Programming Skill in C++ or Java (J2EE will be an advantage)
•Knowledge in Database Programming (Oracle, MySQL, MS-SQL)
•Experience with Unix / Linux environment will be an advantage
•Willing to learn new technologies and approaches
•Proficient in English (both oral and written)

   ===== o =====
•Good remuneration packet is offered to the right candidate.
•Good career path.
•Possibility to travel abroad or work overseas.
•Fresh graduate from Computer Science / Information Technology or
equivalent is also encouraged to apply

Please send CVs to :
PT. Daisyndo Melkin Nusantara
Jl. Pangeran Antasari no 67 Unit M Lt 4
Jakarta Selatan 12430
Telp.: 021-7667220
Fax: 021-7667213

or email to : [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]