*Pak moderator,

MOhon numpang lowongan kerja.

thanks

AC Recruitment, *member of the TAZAKI Group, is an international recruitment
consultant provides Recruitment & Selection (Executive Search, Staff
Placement), Personnel & Legal Consulting, Translating & Interpreting
services.
Currently we are looking for qualified candidate for the position of

*
1 SENIOR DEVELOPER*

* *·         Candidate must possess at least a Associate Degree in
Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information
Technology or equivalent.

·         Required skill(s): JDeveloper, Delphi, Oracle.

·         Preferred skill(s): ASP, Java Script, HTML.

·         At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is
required for this position.

·         Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in IT/Computer -
Software or equivalent.

* *

*5 JUNIOR DEVELOPER*

*            *.  Experience  1 -  3 years

We treat our candidate resumes in a professional manner and strictly
confidential, as our code of ethics.  If you meet the above requirements and
interested with the position, please send your Curriculum Vitae in MSWord
format, to:

*PT JAC Indonesia*

*Menara Cakrawala (Skyline Building) 19th Floor*

*Jl. MH. Thamrin No. 9,  **Jakarta** 10340*

*Telp: (021) 315 9504 / 06  *

Email:  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [EMAIL PROTECTED]