*IFS is one of the world’s leading providers of component-based business
software operating in over 60 countries. Officially established in Indonesia
since 1997, IFS Solutions Indonesia is responsible for the sales,
implementation and support of IFS business applications. Increasing our
employees’ competencies and knowledge-base is critical to our on-going
success and to our customer’s satisfaction. At IFS, we believe in developing
our employees so they can make a difference in a variety of situations,
departments, and countries. *

* *

*And due to our business growth, currently we are looking for individual who
have a high degree of professionalism, innovative, and self-driven, to
strengthen our team as :*

*BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (BDM-0810)*

*Key Responsibilities :*

* *

   - Identifying business opportunity
   - Identifying customer’s/prospect’s need
   - Preparing and building qualified proposal
   - Presenting company product and services
   - Managing account assign* *
   - Managing sales contract
   - Customer relationship management
   - Preparing and making sales report

* *

* *

*Requirements :*

* *

   - Male / Female, min.Bachelor Degree from reputable university, max. 35
   years old
   - Having min.5 years experiences in the same position, preferably with 3
   years experiences in selling IT product of HW/SW
   - Confidence, Creative, Pro-active & Self initiative
   - Target Oriented person and able to work in limited time schedule
   - Able to manage resources and team involve in sales cycle

   - Excellent in communication, negotiation, presentation, and leadership
   skill
   - Excellent in writing skill, business proposal, letter, etc. both in
   English and Indonesia
   - Computer literate especially in Microsoft Office