Our Client, Sony Indonesia, (www.sony.co.id), a sales and marketing
electronic multinational company located in Indonesia is seeking for the
following position:

Area Sales Supervisor   - Jabodetabek            (ASS Jabodetabek - SI)

Responsible for the achievement of sales target in accordance to company
objectives, reviews sales activity report to identify aspects requiring
company attention and support.

Qualification:

.         Experience in sales or marketing, in multinational company is an
advantage

.         Strong in communication and negotiation skill

.         Fluent command in English

.         Strong leadership skill.

.         People oriented, coaching & counseling skill

.         Good knowledge and skill in PC (MS Office)

Interested candidates are requested to send in their complete CV as an
attachment in MS Word format only in English with current & expected salary
and recent photograph via email to :    car...@sintesa-resourcing.com

Please put the position applied ASS Jabodetabek - SI   on the subject line.
Only short listed candidates will be notified.

If you wish to view our client vacancy, kindly visit our website & join our
mailing list at www.sintesa-resourcing.com