PT. Affix Consulting is a leading Indonesian HR Management Consultant has
succeed in meeting the needs of clients from various industries with high
quality of work which aligned with the global HR expertise.  Our company
services specializes in Develop, Design, and Set Up HR System (Consultancy
Service of HR System), Executive Search  Head Hunting, HR & IR  In-house
Training and Public Seminar.
Today , for Executive Search Service Division,  Our client is a Multinational
Software Company with the biggest Network Solution and Application System
Telecommunications Service Providers in Indonesia is seeking qualified
candidate as :
Symbian Application Developer and Integrator  ( 3 Positions )Software Tester  (
2 Positions )IT Project Manager  (2 Positions )Senior Web Developer  ( 20
Positions )Java Programmer  ( 8 Positions )
For detail information about Job Specification for every position available
(Responsibilities, Qualifications, and Requirements), Please Kindly visit our
website at  :   www.affixconsulting.com

If you interested, Please send your complete application in English with CV and
most recent photograph  to   :   amriwans...@affixconsulting.com

Best Regards,

Amriwansyah  Kumara   |   Corporate Sales ManagerPT. Affix ConsultingJln.
Cempaka Putih Tengah No. 38  Jakarta PusatT : 021 422 7570  |  F : 021 421
2078  |  www.affixconsulting.com   |amriwans...@yahoo.com   |    amriwans...@affixconsulting.com   |YM:  amriwans...@yahoo.com    |    YM:  affixconsult...@yahoo.com