Mensa Group, comprises of several companies with diversified activity such as
import, export and trading pharmaceutical raw materials, food, feed, and
cosmetic; generic pharmaceutical manufacturing, medical supplies and dental
equipment manufacturing, pharmaceutical; hospital/medical supplies and consumer
goods distribution.
Due to our rapid expansion, we need qualified candidates to join us for PART
TIME project as:

IT PROGRAMMER – Part Time (ITPT)
1 position

Requirements:
•Male/ female maximum 25 years old
•Preferably student majoring in Computer Science (Last Semester)
•Intermediate skill for ORACLE
•Understanding accounting process will an advantage
•Willing to work part time
•Good attitude, discipline, hard worker, honest

Please address complete resume before November 10, 2010, to :
recruitment.gr...@mensa.co.id