MOBILE APPLICATION & GAME PRODUCT MANAGER

About Mobafone

Do you want to be part of an elusive (exclusive) club of hardworking, dedicated
professionals with outstanding track records?
Do you thrive in a culture that values teamwork, open communication, integrity,
persistence, creativity and empowers you to drive change and continuously
adapt?
Do you strive to be the best and back it up by doing what you say?
Mobafone is the place to be!

We are a fast growing, agile, innovative new media and
technology company serving global markets from bases in Asia and Europe.  Since
our inception, we have benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional
people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success story.

Job Summary

This position is focused on driving the technical & commercial strategy of
mobile apps & game products. You will design a great user experience,
mechanics,
strategies for distribution and discovery while also defining an effective,
agile development platform in order to deliver products in timely manner. You
must be able to spot trends in game communities and carry out constant
improvement by closing feedback loops from customers.

Job Description:

        * Initiate projects including design and process flows.
        * Develop detailed Product Specifications and market test options for
development.
        * Track product development and develop product launch plans.
        * Assist in determining the best technical implementation methods.
        * Sourcing and maintaining fresh and relevant content and technical
partnerships.
        * Specifying market requirements for current and future products by
conducting
market & competitor research & analysis.
        * Defining product strategy and roadmaps.
        * Driving a solution set across development teams.
        * Preparing detailed reporting for each product.

Requirements:

        * A minimum 3 years of game product development/project manager
experience.
        * Bachelor/Master degree in computer science or similar technical
backgrounds.
        * Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them
into a
winning product.
        * Product management experience with a track record of creating
innovative and
winning internet or software solutions.
        * Strong quantitative and analytical abilities with a deep
understanding of
mobile technology.
        * Excellent target setting, motivation and accountability.
        * Must be a self starter.
        * Demonstrated highly effective written, oral and interpersonal
communication
skills.
        * The ability to set and meet work priorities to achieve outcomes
within agreed
timeframes.
        * Demonstrated ability to develop effective solutions to identified
problems to
achieve positive outcome.

Please send your CV to:
e...@mobafone.com