Dear Moderator dan rekan-rekan sekalian.

Mohon ijin untuk menyampaikan lowongan pekerjaan berikut ini.

Thx

We are a Japanese IT Company and we are looking for talented
people to join us in the following roles:
        1. Project Manager (1 Person)
        2. Programmer (2 Person)
General
Qualification:
        1. Male or Female, age between 20 and 25 years old.
        2. Hold Bachelor Degree (S1) or above majoring in IT, Computer Science,
or related field of study (for fulltime position).
        3. Undergraduate students or postgraduate students are welcome to apply
for part time position.
        4. Willing to be stationed at our Jakarta Office and will require
frequent travel to Japan.
        5. Must be able to communicate effectively in English, Minimum TOEFL
score of 550.
        6. Proficiency in Japanese will be an added advantage. Hold JPLT
certification level 2 is preferable.
        7. Experienced in smart phone application development (iphone, Android,
Blackberry) is preferable.
        8. Experienced in working with framework is preferable.
        9. Candidates must be willing to learn, confident, responsible, and
able to work with team.
Candidates should have knowledge of these skills:
        1. Programming (Java and Objective-C)
        2. Database (DBMS or key-value store)
        3. Operating System (Linux, UNIX OS)
        4. Web Technology (HTML, CSS, JavaScript, HTTP)
        5. Networking (TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, Routing Protocol, etc)
Experienced on those skills will be an added advantage.
Part Time, Full time, and permanent positions are available
with 3 months probation. Offered salary is negotiable (Based on skills and
experiences)
For those who are interested and having the above required
qualifications and skills, please submit an application letter enclosed with
curriculum vitae to the following address: j...@infotech.ne.jp not later than
16 May 2011.