SENIOR JAVA PROGRAMMERWe need the most brilliant IT
people in Indonesia to create solutions for our outstanding customers. Will you
dare to accept our challenge? Show us how talented you are!

2
positions (salary starting from 8 million, depending on skills and experience.
Contract basedMinimum experience: 4 years (mandatory), candidate with less than
4 years of
experience is not encouraged to applyExcellent english communication skill
(written and spoken)Bachelor Degree (S1) from reputable University from any
related major

Requirements:

·         Web
Application Development

·         JBoss
as the application Server

·         JAVA
as the main programming language for the business logic

·         MVC
architecture

·         Adobe
Flex 3– Action Script 3.0 as GUI. Running within Flash Player in Internet
Browser (IE/FF/others) in the user computer. Cairngorm architecture framework

·         Server
Side in JBoss. (Java. BlazeDS. Spring. Hibernate. Jasper Reports)

·         Communication
Client side to Server side via Remote Objects (BlazeDS)

·         Oracle
11g as Database. Benthic Golden32 as the tool to visually interact with Oracle

·         Power
Designer 15

If you meet above requirements,
send your application letter and résumé to job....@plasmedia.org with position