PT EMS Paramitra is one of the best IT Consulting and
System Implementor in Indonesia. We provide products and services that enable
the client to have total solutions. Solutions that enable our clients to
utilize information as strategic resource, transformed to be more efficient and
highly competitive, and to become high-performance businesses.

PT EMS Paramitra puts together team of highly skill and individual and we had
proven succeed and
delivered best solution in implement Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) System
to our client specialized in Utility, Mining, Defense, Oil & Gas Industry.
PT EMS Paramitra offers a range of strategic services by experience
professionals with a deep
knowledge of best practice, and focus to provide solutions that aligned to the
customer's business objective, therefore we understand that you need to be able
to discuss to the IT professional easily about the challenge you face and to
describe overall requirements.

In
the journey to deliver these values to our clients, we have invested our
efforts and energy to build a methodology that boosts business value, empowers
performance, and focuses on delivery. With this methodology we can reduce
risks, execute with high performance, and deliver with high quality.
To be part of our
phenomenal growth, we are looking for talented and outstanding people with
strong initiative, integrity, responsible and hard working to join us in the
following role:
1. SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Male/Female should not be more
than 28 years old
An excellent university degree in
Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Information Technology with GPA of
3.00 or above
Fresh graduate are encouraged for
this position
Having knowledge in one or more
Programming language like VB, DELPHI, .Net, Java, SQL is preferred
Experienced in Linux/Unix
environment is an advantage
Willing to learn multi language
programming and platform
Love to do computer programming is
necessary
Good written and verbal
communications skill in English
Teamwork player with good
interpersonal and communication skill
This position to be stationed at
our Jakarta Office and will
require frequent travel to client sites or overseas

2. SYSTEM/DATABASE ADMIN
Male, should not more than 28 years old
Hold S1 degree in Computer
Science/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology
Fresh Graduate are encouraged for this
position, with GPA above 3.00/4.00
Knowledge in Database Administration
especially Oracle Database is a must
Knowledge of Windows & UNIX Server
Operating system
Fluency in English (spoken & written) is
mandatory
Pleasant personality and able to work in a
team
Able to work under pressure and ready to
work over time
This position to be
stationed at our Jakarta Office and will require frequent travel to client
sites or overseas

3. .NET PROGRAMMER
Male/Female
Hold S1 degree in Computer
Science/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology with GPA above 3.00/4.00
with
minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Good understanding in .NET, MS SQL is a must
Preferably to have a previous experience Oracle
Database and Ajax
Love to do computer programming is necessary
Good written and
verbal communications skill in English
Teamwork player with
good interpersonal and communication skill
This position to be
stationed at our Sentul Office and will require frequent travel to client sites
or overseas

4. SYSTEM ANALYST

Male/Female
Hold S1 degree in Computer
Science/Electrical Engineering/Information Technology with GPA above 3.00/4.00
with
minimum 2 years of relevant experience
Solid knowledge of SDLC with various
methodologies and toolsets
Good understanding in SDLC and UML
Strong analytical and develop concept
Love to do computer programming is necessary
Above average written and verbal
communications skill in English
Teamwork player with good interpersonal and
communication skill
This position to be stationed at our Sentul Office and will require
frequent travel to client sites or overseas

For
those of you who meet the requirements above please send your comprehensive CV
with the application letter and indicate position applied on the subject field
of your email within 2 weeks to:
 EMSParamitra
 recruitm...@ems.co.id
(only
short listed candidates will be proceed further)
visit
us www.ems.co.id and our partner www.mincom.com