Campus Recruitment Standard Chartered Bank - Group Technology &
Operations Management Trainee (GTO MT)

Group technology & operations (GTO) is at the heart of Standard Chartered.
as a center of excellence & continuous innovation, GTO lays the foundation
for growth across all SCB businesses (consumer banking & wholesale banking)
and functions (HR, Finance, CRES, etc.) & contributes significantly to the
bank's strategic priorities.

Our GTO-Management Trainee is a 2 years programme to develop future leaders
of the bank with specialization in Banking operations & technology.
Performance is our bank's culture; we recognize our best performers with
fast track career path & excellent rewards.

*Group Technology & Operations - Management Trainee (GTO -MT)*

*
*

*REQUIREMENT:*

- Bachelor degree (S1) from engineering, computer science, economic &
mathematics

- Min GPA 3.10

- Fluent in English

- Have a strong passion to build career in Banking Operations & Technology

*Recruitment Event on:
*

* *

*- Date : Saturday, 19 November 2011*

* *

*- Time : 9.00 - end; programme presentation, written test & FGD*

* *

*- Venue: Auditorium Pusat Studi Jepang, FIB UI Depok*

*Don't forget: Latest Transcript with minimum GPA 3.10, KTP, Pen/Pencil &
Personal CV*

*
*

Khusus Member CDC FTUI Kirim Email ke:

cdcftuilo...@eng.ui.ac.id * *

Dengan mencantumkan CV

(CV yang berisi informasi IPK, Tahun masuk & Tahun lulus, Asal Jurusan &
Universitas)

Cara Mengetik Subjek Email:
Username_Nama Anda_Nama Perusahaan_Kode Posisi yang dilamar

(Contoh : amir86_Amirzamudin_Standard Chartered Bank_GTO-MT)

*Sebelum 16 November 2011*

*Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified

*Best Regards,*

*CDC FTUI*

*for detail information*

*http://cdc.eng.ui.ac.id