URGENTLY REQUIRED
PT. TVMI is one of Toshiba Group Companies in Indonesia. We are specialized for
sales, marketing and distributor of Toshiba electronics products. As one of the
global market players, we consider to have qualified employees due to the
performance achievement. We are seeking motivated and capable individuals will
be based in Head Office Jakarta for position:

SYSTEM ENGINEERMain Responsibilities:
Provides regional IT support for company internal users and Involves in
maintenance and performance enhancement of existing IT Systems.

Requirements:
Male/Female, max 27 years oldBachelor's degree in Computer Science or
Information Technology is prefered2 years experience as programming or system
analystRequired skills: Visual Programming (ASP.Net & VB.Net), Web Programming
(HTML, PHP, JavaScript, XML)Strong experience with SQL server 2005/2008R2 and
mySQLPreferably having good knowledge of ERP concept and understanding
accounting method will be advantageHaving good analytical and conceptual
thinkingFluent in english both oral and writtenAble to work with under pressure
situation and multi tasking with minimum supervisionShall be self motivated,
fast learner, highly dedicated, initiative, good health, good interpersonal and
communication skills, able to adopt easily, pleasant personality, and
cooperative with the team.

All applications will be treated confidentially.
If you are interest with above vacant position and meet with the requirements,
please send your application letter and CV with recent photograph within 2
(two) week to:
 PT. TOSHIBA VISUAL MEDIA NETWORK INDONESIA
Setiabudi Atrium Building, 5th floor - Suite 509 A - 510
Jl. HR. Rasuna Said Kav. 62 – JAKARTA 12920
Or
recruitm...@tvmi.toshiba.co.id