PT. Mobafone Indonesia is a fast growing, agile, innovative new media and
technology company serving global markets from bases in Asia and Europe. Since
our inception, we have benefited from the skills and commitment of exceptional
people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success
story.currently seeking qualified candidate to be processed for several
position with below requirements:

Creative Designer for New Media

        * As Creative Designer, you need to be creative and skillfully design
mobile banner ads, graphic elements and optimize them for web/wap uses.
        * You must possess a sense of art, a love for design and know a lot
about vector-illustrations.
        * You understand design as a form of visual communication, not just
something aesthetically beautiful.
        * You should be between 21 and 26 years old, male/female with
interesting personality, diligent, have good attitude & manners, proficient in
or at least understand English, love Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, and
Illustrator and know how to twist and bend the pointers to create pixel-perfect
design for the digital world.
        * Basic knowledge in CSS and HTML, some experience with web designs,
knowledge and interest in UI design will be a PLUS.
        * First graduates are encouraged to apply, just show us what you got!
        * You need to know these VERY WELL if you are not an expert yet:
Typography + Color + Layout, Adobe Photoshop CS4+, Adobe Illustrator CS4+,
Adobe Fireworks CS4+ (this is recommended!), Adobe Flash CS4+, Understand
basics of web design : HTML, CSS, jQuery, Layout Slicing
Send your resume to:
e...@mobafone.com
or
car...@mobafone.com