GEO ENERGY GROUP

*URGENTLY REQUIRED (SOONEST)** *

*Again, we're opening new IT positions in this quarter!!*

Geo Energy Group is one of the coal mining companies in Indonesia. Our
operation are in Sumatera, Kalimantan, Head/Regional Office are in Jakarta
& Singapore. Due to business growth, we are seeking professional and
qualified candidate to join our team, and grow with us as: (Base in Jakarta)
 IT APPLICATION OFFICER

*Responsibilities & Requirements:*

Male/Female, age Max 32 years old and graduated from Diploma/Bachelor
Degree,

At least 4-5 years of experience in ERP Software & Implementation,

Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Navision, Ms. SQL or other
ERP/Applications with mining background is preferable,

Ability to implement an ERP, develop the reports, evaluates system
specification for business requirements and support the application in high
pressure situations,

Good command of English and Bahasa Indonesia, analytical skill with good
interpersonal, communication skill Positive attitude towards changes,
challenge, new ideas, result and team oriented, able to work under pressure
and self-motivated,

Preferable having Server/Network's knowledge.

Please send email to: erwin.b...@geocoal.com nanti saya bantu forward ke
HRD Department untuk di follow up lebih lanjut.

Thanks, Erwin