Dear friends and colleagues,

Please kindly forward the information below to whom might needed

Thank you very much for your support and kind attention
Currently our clients, Looking for suitable candidates to fill the
following positions :

Leasing Company
1.       IT Manager

Trading Company  for Material Building Products
2.
3.

IT Company
4.       Senior Mobile Application Developer
5.       Fresh Graduate IT

Trading Company  for Oil & Gas Machinery Industry
6.
7.
8.
9.       Programmer
10.

New Set-up Manufacturing
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.

There are many benefits and advantage in joining with our clients.

The right candidates will be rewarded with good remuneration package and
opportunities to grow. Please submit immediately a complete CV along with
recent color photo, subject to position applied  to below address:

*recruitm...@imsearchlight.com***

*For more detail please visit *

*www.imsearchlight.com/vacancies*

*Imsearchlight Recruitment Consultant*
*Executive Search for Local and Overseas Placement *
*PT. INSPIRASI MULTI SARANA*
Facebook/twitter : recruitm...@imsearchlight.com<recruitm...@imsearchlight.com>
Milist Vacancy : imsearchli...@yahoogroups.com
* <http://www.imsearchlight.com>*