Wah kalau aku serius information company aku nih pak albert :)

Dear All,

I am Selvy, Sales of PT. Megadata System integration, wanted to share our
company overview and product overview I want to propose to you guys.
PT. Megadata system integration (www.megadatasistem.com) is a subsidiary of the
Lensa Software Group (www.lensasoftware.com), which is where the company is
focusing on implementation and integration of the IT product and one we have
been a Partner of Infor (www.infor.com) in Indonesia.

One product Infor we hold in Indonesia is Infor10 Financials Business or called
Sunsystem. Product is a product of the Financial & Accounting Systems which are
already quite popular in Indonesia, the Product is widely used in various areas
of the company.
Infor is currently in worldwide hold a position to 3 after SAP and Oracle.
Sunsystem in product very flexible for at integrasikan with any software
application.

Client Reference Sunsystem, namely:
(Insurance, Banking & Multi Finance there are Mega Central Finance, Shoots the
Radians, Finansia Multi Finance, Prudential, Zurich, Astra Buana, Wana Artha,
Manulife, etc)
(Oil, Gas & Mining's Premier Oil Natuna Sea Kelian Equatorial Mining Limited,
Aurora Gold, Indonesia, etc)
(Communication No Satelit Palapa Indonesia, PT Satelindo, cellular Mobile or
Indonesia or Mobisel, Indovision or Sun Cross Bukaka Singtel, Horizon
International, Indosat, etc)
(Power Plant there Paiton, East Java, Java YTL Power, etc)
(Manufacturing/Plantation/Distribution there is a Hitachi, Honda, Pfizer
Indonesia, YKK Group, Guinness, etc)
(Travel, Hospitality, Leisure & Shipping are JW Marriot, Express Taxi, Accor
Group, etc)
(Non-profit Organization there is the ASEAN Secretariat, World Vision, Catholic
Relief Indonesia, etc)
(Property & Retail there are Hawks Groups, Summarecon Agung, Mitsubishi
Corporation, etc)
(Engineering & Construction's Gas Transportation, Furukawa Electric Indonesia,
etc)

Please feel free to contact us is case of any further information required.

Please Contact Me

Selvy Sunanti
Business Development Consultant
PT Megadata System Integrasi