URGENTLY REQUIRED
A leading mobile content company in the region currently we have a vacancy for
C++ Developer
Responsibilities:
The Mobile Devices engineer will be responsible for building the client side of
our platform products. This position involves a wide variety of skills, the
focus to meet aggressive deadlines, and the ability to find a way to "make it
work".

Requirements:
•       Bachelor's degree in Informatics Engineering or Computer Science with
min. GPA. 3,0 of 4 from reputable University
•       Assist in creating a set of embedded c code as abstraction layer
between the hardware and operating system
•       Familiar with application code development across all OS types (BB,
Android, Symbian, IPhone, Bada, And servicer applications) using C/C++ only
•       Must be able to demo past apps developed by yourselves
•       Display a creative personality, like challenging works and learning new
things.

•       Independence, self starter, able to work with little supervision and
under pressure.

•       Good interpersonal skill and able to work in team as well.

•       Good command of English, written and oral.

Please send your application and CV to abdul.harr...@zingmobile.co.id