PLEASE SEND PROFILES TO:duva...@matrixonweb.com

Hi Friends.......

Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services
provider.

Matrix
 Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application
Development. Our staffs Passion, service and dedication set us a apart
from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client
needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to
achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome
 Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to
 grow.

One of our Client is looking for Consultant with
 below mentioned skill set . Please let us know if you would be interested for
the same.

Job Title  : SAP IS-U CRM Developer
Location  : Atlanta, GA.
Duration  : 12+ months

Project Description: SAP CRM IS-U upgrade from Version 5 to 7.
Start Date: Beginning of June 2012 Experience:

Minimum of 5 years’ experience in CRM.
At
 least 3 end-to-end upgrades of SAP CRM utilizing SAP CRM; one in either
 CRM 2007 or version 7 where role was that of CRM Service development
consultant.
Knowledge of standard industry processes within IS-U stream preferable
 within:
Water (Local Government preferred ) Hands-on with CRM development for one or
more modules within CRM Customer Service.
SAP Certification would be required.
Upgrade knowledge of CRM Enhancement Pack 1 and 2 would be advantageous

Responsibilities:
Responsible for the objectives and deliverables of the Development Stream.

Tasks:
Development
 of RICEFWs Develop technical specification documentation Development of
 the actual RICEFW objects in a timely manner to a defined level of
quality Assist the stream in resolving issues with development of the
above at various stages of the testing from Unit to Regression. Able to
present thoughts, process and ideas verbally and through documentation
within Solution manager.
Strong analytical & problem-solving skills within the SAP debugging toolset.

Hands-on Experience Required:
General o
Action Framework - PPF o   Internet Transaction Server, assist the
configuration team when required (beneficial) o   CTI exposure
(beneficial) o   Performance optimization in relation to RICEFWs o
Understanding at Development level DWR Master, Technical Objects &
Transaction Data objects including: §  Organization / Business Partner /
 Products/I base  /Address Management Development Tools o   BOL / GENIL
o   Easy Enhancement Workbench o   Application Enhancement Tool (A.E.T.)
 BADIs o   Porting of BADI from different versions of SAP CRM.
Middleware o   Experience with ECC to CRM Middleware and debugging.
Strong knowledge and experience in:  o   Initial and Delta loading o
Sites, Subscriptions, Publications o   Replication Objects o
 Bdocs Modeling o   Queue creation and monitoring o   SAP Business
Workflow Enhancing current and developing new workflows & assist in
testing o   Inbound and Outbound Email handling via Agent Inbox Web User
 Interface o   Developing and enhancing the Web UI o   Well-versed in
the use of Component Workbench ABAP WebDynpro/BSPs o   Web services,
SOAP, XML and SOA o   Reporting SAP Query o Assist BI team with Data
Source Investigation  *Resume should clearly indicate experience and
components the candidate performed in the Hands-On section.

Thanks and Regards,

Naresh Duvalla
Sr Technical Recruiter
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Phone: 973-457-5462
Fax: 732-909-2631
Email: nduva...@matrixonweb.com
SAP Practice URL: www.matrixonweb.com