*
    URGENTLY NEEDED! LOWONGAN PT PRIMA VISTA_JULI 2012

 Primavista Group is the leading electronic payment provider in Indonesia.
Currently we support more than 20 Banks in Indonesia such as  Bank Mandiri,
BCA, BRI, BNI, BII, Bank Danamon, and Bank Permata to name a few. By August
2010 we have installed more than 20.000 units of EDC outsource and 100.000
units of total EDC. As our business grow everyday we are looking for bright
individuals to join our team!

U R G E N T L Y N E E D E D! R E C R U I T M E N T

SOFTWARE DEVELOPER/PROGRAMMER

 NETWORK ENGINEER/SUPPORT

S1 from the following majors:

Information Technology / Computer Science

   - Male/Female, Bachelor degree from leading university with GPA > 3.00
   - Possessing skill in one or more of the following programming languages
   : C++(is a must)/C/Java/Web/ASP/JSP/PHP
   - Have an excellent skill in English, both written and verbally.
   - Mastering database especially MS SQL Server, My SQL, Oracle
   - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply

 S1 from the following majors:

Information Technology / Computer Science

   - Male, Bachelor degree from leading university with GPA > 3.00
   - Familiar in Network Management including firewall, VPN, Proxy and DNS,
   IPS/IDS, LAN/WAN/WiFi, switching, router
   - Knowledge in programming language is a plus.
   - Mastering the Windows operating system and other software on the basic
   level of IT infrastructure (Office, Anti Virus, Database)
   - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply

  ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE

 COORDINATOR OPERATION

S1 from any majors

   - Male/Female, Bachelor degree from leading university with GPA > 3.00
   - Attractive, motivated and pleasant with excellent communication and
   interpersonal skills
   - Self-starter to maintain relations for IT solutions and services with
   clients
   - Diligent in building relationship on banking industry
   - Able to operate Ms Office (Outlook, Excel)
   - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.

 S1 from any majors preferably Industrial Technology

   - Male/Female, Bachelor degree from leading university with GPA > 3.00
   - Organized, can manage team of technicians nationwide to meet schedules
   and deadlines
   - Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
   - Detailed oriented, pleasant personality, dynamic and friendly.
   - Able to coordinate with operational team in or outside Jakarta
   - Have a good leadership and communication
   - Having working experience as coordinator will be an advantage
   - Willing to relocate to other region

    FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING STAFF

 ADMIN SUPPORT

S1 from the following major: Accounting

   - Male/Female, Bachelor Degree  from leading university with GPA > 3.00
   - Diligent and understand basic accounting
   - Able to operate MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
   - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply

 D3 from any majors

   - Male
   - Able to operate MS Office (Excel, Outlook)
   - Have a good personality, able to work well in team
   - Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply
   - Willing to be located at Bintaro

  SEND YOUR CV TO :

h...@primavista-solusi.com