Web Developer

Who we are:
We are a project-based IT services company, headquartered in Jakarta and
Singapore, with a large focus on venture development in South-East Asia. Our
first project is a joint venture with Celebes Capital, one of the biggest
micro-finance companies in Indonesia, to develop a new sustainable business
solution in the micro-finance area.

What we need and what we offer:
We are currently recruiting for full-time (employed, free lance, intern) web
development experts with interest and experience in building up e-Commerce
websites (B2B and B2C) and developing tailor-made software solutions. We
therefore require an individual with entrepreneurial spirit, high motivation
and creativity. In return, we offer a highly engaging working environment
alongside driven, international people with financial, consulting and creative
backgrounds offering a great opportunity for you to grow professionally and
personally.

Tasks and Requirements in Detail:
• Ability to quickly develop and code new web solutions to support company needs
• Providing experience and big interest in building up B2B / B2C web sites and
creating Content Management Systems
• High affinity to e-Commerce environment
• Knowledge in building up websites based on LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
• Experience in working with PHP (frameworks, template engines), HTML, CSS,
JavaScript, XML, MySQL and Ajax programming and connecting these technologies
• Higher education in Informatics Engineering or Computer Science with
excellent marks (GPA > 3.00)
• Fluent in English and Indonesian
• Ability to work within tight schedules and coordinate/manage teams
• Ability to communicate effectively and provide good problem solving skills

How to become a team member:
Please submit your motivation statement, links of your previous projects and a
CV to recruitm...@celebes-capital.com (Subject: Junior IT @ Celebes Capital)