A Global Player in the Field of Smart Card Technology, Oberthur Technologies is
world leader in security based on smart card technology and associated
services. Through innovation and excellence in service, we deliver value to
business customers with profitable models and clear benefits for end-users. Our
clients are spread around the world and belong in many cases to global
organisations.
They include mobile operators, financial institutions, governments, transport
operators, corporates and conditional access system providers. The products and
services we develop address the ever-changing needs of the payment, mobile,
identity, transport, convergence and digital TV market segments.
Oberthur Technologies has 5,700 employees through 40 countries and 65 sites.
We are expanding our Jakarta team to support our global projects in the most
sophisticated mobile product line technologies.
Joining Oberthur Technologies means working with multinational projects and
dealing with international working environment.
  Programmer
Jakarta Raya - Sudirman
Responsibilities:
Requirements:
Interested candidate is encouraged to apply to:

idcare...@oberthur.com
or
e.yuli...@oberthur.com

        * Held bachelor degree (S1) with related education bacground with min.
GPA 3,00.
        * Possesing basic knowledge in C and C++.
        * Understand about Embedded System Programming.
        * Have strong knowledge of algorithms and good programming practices.
        * Good English Language skill both verbal and speak.
        * Able to work in many different team and environment.
        * Good Analytical thinking, systematic, and organized.
        * Good interpersonal skills and work attitude.
        * Developing OS Software and associated test that are synchronized with
the design document resulting in compact and effective implementation of
project's application.
        * Improving and optimizing OS Software components.
        * Performing troubleshooting of issues; analysing existing systems and
performing improvements.