PLASMEDIA (http://www.plasmedia.com)
We are a leading IT company in Jakarta, Indonesia. We have built and serve
enterprise clients since 1998, using cutting-edge technologies in a wide range
of solutions. We require the right team members. Are you the one?
.NET PROGRAMMER
Are you an experienced
programmer in Microsoft .NET?
Does writing good, clean
code matters to you?
Do you
care about delivering good quality solutions?
For the right programmer, we offer good
package.

Requirements
        * D3 or S1 from reputable university/polytechnic in
relevant field of study.
        * Minimum 3 years work
experience in .NET programming
        * Skill in Microsoft platform
(C#, ASP, SQL Server, SharePoint) is an advantage
        * No fresh graduates or junior applicants please. This
position requires deep technical expertise and experience.
        * Assignments may include temporary placement outside of
Jakarta, all expenses covered.
        * Salary start from Rp. 3.000.000 depending
on skills and test result
How to
Apply
Send your résumé/CV and recent photograph
to : job....@plasmedia.org
Write the position code: .NET-PROG in the Subject line.
Please briefly explain to us your strongest skills and interests.
Please
note:
Only apply if you meet above requirements.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Directly attach your résumé/CV in MS Word (.doc or
.docx) or .pdf format.
Compressed file (zip, rar, etc.) is not
recommended.

Thanks to moderator