PT. BerlianKreasi AnekaTeknik

Established in 1990, We are growing IT Company located in North Jakarta
specializing in total System solution, including hardware and application
development. We are a small organization where individuals are count and where
new ideas are encouraged and valued. The work is challenging and demands are
high, with the opportunities for those who share our winning attitude. We seek
talented, highly motivated people who can contribute to our friendly and
positive working environment.

System Engineer
Jakarta Raya

Requirements:

General qualification :

    Able to speak in English
    Able to work as part of a team and independently
    Willing to learn
    Have a basic computer hardware, Linux operating system and networking
background
    Fast learner and self motivated
    Support for troubleshooting in Network, Server and using Computer or Other
Devices
    Mitigation issues Network and Server

Knowledge Required:

    Extensive experience in Linux environment
    Knowledge of LAN connectivity (TCP/IP & Ethernet)
    Deep knowledge of Linux Systems (RedHat)
    Knowledge in installation and maintenance of DHCP, DNS, Syslog systems.
    Shell scripting knowledge
    Knowledge of squid proxy and reverse proxies
    Deep knowledge and experiend working with web applications. Web server
Apache,
    Web applications, Jboss, tomcat) . Installation and maintenace.
    Knowledge of mysql database. Experiend in mysql replication installations.
    Ensures systems remain operational during working support hours.

Submit your application complete with curriculum vitae in English to :

h...@berkatweb.com