PT. BerlianKreasi AnekaTeknik

We are growing IT Company located in North Jakarta specializing in total System
solution, including hardware and application development. We are a small
organization where individuals are count and where new ideas are encouraged and
valued. The work is challenging and demands are high, with the opportunities
for those who share our winning attitude. We seek talented, highly motivated
people who can contribute to our friendly and positive working environment.

Pre-Sales Engineer
Jakarta Raya

Requirements:

 General Qualification

    Working  Experience in selling IT product or as Presale at least 2 years
    Minimum Bachelor degree in IT sectors( ≥ S1).
    Excellent Interpersonal Skill and self discipline
    Good communication and negotiation skill both in Indonesia and English
    Very high attention into details.
    Able to work in a team, under pressure and tight deadline.
    Have a Strong personality, good in  problem solving and analytical skills
    Good understanding/knowledge of business practice, especially in  IT
industry
    Have own motor cycle for marketing purposes

Major Skills

    Having good knowledge in Business Process of state owned Company or
government projects
    Good presentation skill and able to develop IT solution proposal
    Professional with a proved record/ achievement would be an advantage.
    Able to work within target and generate new prospect/lead
    Able to provide various offerings (hardware, software, services) to match
Client's requirements and needs
    Able to follow-up customer and maintain an effective business relationship
with client contacts and identifies sales opportunities.
    Performs many assigned technical tasks including study, analysis, design,
programming, product installation, test and system integration.
    Engineer with certifications like JAVA, JBOSS, RHCE,CCNA, CCNP, Sun,
Firewall, Microsoft MCP would be preferred.
    Minimum 2 year experience as IT Professional in formal working experience
or consultancy in IT Solution Project.

How to Apply
Send your résumé/CV including Certificates and recent photograph to:

hrd-sa...@berkatweb.com

Write the position code: IT-Sales in the Subject  line.

Please note:

    Only apply if you meet above requirements.
    Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
    Directly attach CV in doc or pdf format.   *** Zip file is unacceptable!
Max attachment size: 200KB.
    Employment status: contract based
    Length of contract: 12months
    Available positions:  2