Dear all,

Mau share info lowongan kerja yaa.. sedang membutuhkan orang untuk
Programmer dengan bahasa Java (JEE atau JME). Bisa untuk freelance juga.

Jatis Group is one of the leading IT solution and Multimedia group of
companies with operation in Indonesia, Singapore, Philippines and
Malaysia. Our core businesses are in providing Enterprise Application
and Mobile Media Services under the brand name of Jatis Solutions, Jatis
Mobile, Firium, Bizniaga, and Jatis Imagineering Philippines.

Currently we are inviting young and dynamic professional who dare to
take the challenge in e-solution area to join our successful team in the
following positions:

PROGRAMMER/DEVELOPER (Code : JPS – JAVA)

Responsibilities:

Candidate will be assigned as Technical Team members, to be one of the
followings:

    * Technical Architecture Team Members (Only for experienced
programmers)
    * Java Developer (Working on Financial System, E-Commerce, Travel and
Transport, and Retail/Distribution Projects)
    * Oracle Programmer (ERP, CRM)
    * MS Axapta Programmer

Requirements:

·         Education Background: Degree from Computer Studies or
related field

·         Fresh graduate are welcomed

·         Have knowledge and skill in Java Programming Languages,
with  knowledge in the following fields becoming advantages: JEE,
Spring, Hibernate, MyBatis, Struts, Portal Software

·         Good communication and interpersonal skill

·         Hard worker and team player

·         Thrive in an extremely fast paced environment

·         Interest and passion in programming

·         Interest and passion in IT product, especially in making IT
Software

·         Proficient in English would be an advantage

·         Willing to learn exciting new technologies such as
E-Commerce,  Payment Gateway, EBS, Microsoft Dynamics Applications, and
other ERP Applications

If you meet the above qualifications, please send us your application
with comprehensive resume in english, putting the position code in the
subject of your email to:

id.recruitm...@jatis.com <mailto:id.recruitm...@jatis.com>

Please open our website for further information: www.jatis.com
<http://www.jatis.com/>

Only short-listed qualified candidates will be processed.

"Become a Freelancer and start making money today, please see our
Jobs at http://resourcing.jatis.com <http://resourcing.jatis.com/> "