Quoting "Orkand, Seth" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> Hello.  Can you please tell me what the minimum version of Acrobat is for
> your product to work?

That all depends on which functionality you use.

If you use Acrobat 1.1, you will have to set
Document.compress = false, but I fear a lot of
other functionality will not work.

iText was originally designed 3 years ago, following
the specs of PDF 1.2, but there were some features added
that are specific for 1.3.

Allthough the version number of the generated docs
says 1.4, there was no functionality added that doesn't
work with 1.3.

There is a method to change the version number in the
generated document, but remark that changing the version
number doesn't check if all the functionality that is
used is valid for the version you chose.

best regards,
Bruno