Link coordinates are always relative to the page and that's the way PDF
works. It's impossible for the moment to make it relative to the template as
it would require to store the transformation matrix, something that is not
done now. You'll have to place the images at absolute positions and work
from there.

Best Regards,
Paulo Soares