Title: Question: How can I extract form elements?

This product seems the best out of any I have been researching so far.
Currently, I can successfully read in a series of PDF files and concatenate them into one.
However, I'd like to update existing widget/form fields with new text values.
The Big Faceless PDF Library allows me to do this pretty easily by looping through all the form elements.  I tried using getAcroForm via the document class but did not have any luck.  Any references would be appreciated!

Scott Yanoff
414.577.7259 / [EMAIL PROTECTED] / AOL IM: say kjy

*****DISCLOSURE STATEMENT*****
This transmission may contain information which is confidential, proprietary and privileged.  If you are not the individual or entity to which it is addressed, note that any review, disclosure, copying, retransmission or other use is strictly prohibited.  If you received this transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the material from your system.  This transmission is for informational purposes only, and is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction.  Any information regarding specific investments or other products is not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and is subject to change without notice.