----- Forwarded message from [EMAIL PROTECTED] -----
    Date: Wed, 22 May 2002 10:48:23 +0800
    From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Subject: Re: [iText-questions] a question
      To: Bruno Lowagie <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

simsun.ttc is chinese font,it work well at win2000, but it display incorrectly
at linux, why?

import java.io.FileOutputStream;
import java.io.IOException;
import java.awt.Color;
import com.lowagie.text.*;
import com.lowagie.text.pdf.*;
public class Chap0403 {
         Document document = new Document(PageSize.A4, 50, 50, 50, 50);
        try {
            PdfWriter writer=PdfWriter.getInstance(document, new
FileOutputStream("Chap0403.pdf"));
            document.open();
            BaseFont bfComic = BaseFont.createFont("simsun.ttc,1",
BaseFont.IDENTITY_H, BaseFont.EMBEDDED);
            Font font = new Font(bfComic, 12);
            Font font1 = new Font(bfComic, 16, Font.BOLD, new Color(255, 0,
0));

            Paragraph title1 = new Paragraph("第一章aa",font1);
            Chapter chapter1 = new Chapter(title1, 1);
            Paragraph someText = new Paragraph("第一节bb",font1 );
            chapter1.add(someText);
            Paragraph title11 = new Paragraph("第一节cc",font1 );
            Section section1 = chapter1.addSection(title11);
            Paragraph someSectionText = new Paragraph("第一节dd",font1 );
            section1.add(someSectionText);
            document.add(chapter1);
        }
        catch(Exception de) {