Hi , I have two question:

1) How do I control the height of each row in a table to make it smaller?
What I am trying to do is compress the table. There is too much room between
line in the default table.setCellspacing(0) so I set it to
table.setCellspacing(-2); Question, should I be doing this? Or is there
another way?

Table table = new Table(Constants.WIDTH_4);    // 4 columns
table.setWidth(Constants.WIDTH_TABLE);
table.setWidths(Constants.widths_stnd_4);
table.setOffset(0);
table.setBorder(Rectangle.NO_BORDER);
table.setDefaultCellBorder(Rectangle.NO_BORDER);
table.setCellspacing(-2);

2) How do I control the vertical placement of the text in a cell? I cannot
get the cell.setVerticalAlignment(Element.ALIGN_CENTER) to work. The text is
right at the bottom so when I set the BackgroundColor things like "g" and
"y" are cut off (the bottom part of the "g" and "y"). What can I do?

table.addCell("");
Cell cell = new Cell(new Phrase("  " + RO.objectiveOutlook,
Constants.SUB_TITLE_FONT));
cell.setBackgroundColor(new
Color(Constants.HEADER_COLOR_1,Constants.HEADER_COLOR_2,Constants.HEADER_COL
OR_3));
cell.setColspan(Constants.WIDTH_3);
cell.setBorder(Rectangle.NO_BORDER);
cell.setVerticalAlignment(Element.ALIGN_CENTER);
table.addCell(cell);

Thanks Ron